In order to sell a song you didn’t write yourself (in other words a cover song), you need to obtain a Mechanical License.

Our partners Loudr and Easy Song Licensing offer simple and cheap solutions for getting the licenses required to legally distribute (and sell) cover songs in any format (download, CD, vinyl, etc.) in stores like Bandcamp, SoundCloud, iTunes, Spotify and others.


JTV Digital distribution services will allow your cover songs to be potentially heard, downloaded and streamed by a worldwide audience.

We make the Mechanical Licenses clearance process easy with our partners Loudr and Easy Song Licensing.

Once you have received your license, just sign up to distribute your music on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer and many more.